10 things we didn't know last week
Snippets from the week's news, sliced, diced and processed for your convenience.
1. The yellow brick road leads to a car park.
2. Iron age man was into home brewing.
3. Astronauts get travel sick.
4. Women don't see Porsche drivers as marriage material.
5. Magpies can scold humans.
6. Men are the first to say 'I love you' in a new relationship.
More details (Daily Mail)
7. There is no music chart in India.
8. Britain's most stolen vehicle is white-van-man's Ford Transit.
More details (Daily Mirror)
9. Tinkering with certain proteins could stop hair going grey.
More details (Daily Telegraph)
10. Britain's youngest undertaker is 16 years old.
More details (The Times)