10 things we didn't know last week
Snippets from the week's news, sliced, diced and processed for your convenience.
1. David Hasselhoff is a friend of Morecambe Tory MP David Morris.
2. Where you look affects how much pain you feel.
3. Elton John has no mobile phone.
4. Feeding garden birds makes them have a lie-in.
5. There is no minimum age at which UK children can be left on their own.
6. Horses can enjoy pints too.
More details (Daily Mail)
7. Ravens get stressed when they join juvenile gangs.
8. Catholics are banned from confessing via iPhone.
More details (Daily Telegraph)
9. Pessimism could be genetic.
More details (CBC)
10. Cattle once regularly swam between Hebridean islands.
Seen 10 things? Send us a picture to use next week.