A service highlighting the riches of the daily press.
Today is one of those rare days.
With no outstanding splash story, the papers each have a different front page.
On days like this, when Fleet Street editors go freestyle, their picks tend to endorse the paper's values and politics.
Bearing this in mind, Paper Monitor is proud to give you its front page quiz. Here are the headlines. You match the newspaper. Answers below. It's starts easy and gets harder.
1. "ASYLUM GETS EVEN SOFTER"
2. "100,000 TO LOSE JOBS BY SPRING"
3. "JORDAN'S DRUNKEN NIGHT WITH AMIR KHAN" (note from PM's lawyers: it's quite innocent)
4. "THE TRAGEDY THAT SHAMES AUSTRALIA"
5. "MILLIONS OF ONLINE PRESENTS STRANDED"
6. "HERE'S A REAL HERO, SON"
7. "GENERALS ORDERED TO END SHOCKING CULTURE OF WASTE"
8. "£500 ON ELECTRICITY BILLS TO PAY FOR GREEN ENERGY"
9. "TWO COPS STABBED OVER £2 BUS TICKET"
Answers: 1. Daily Express, 2. Guardian, 3.
Financial Times Daily Star, 4. Independent, 5. Daily Mail, 6. Sun, 7. Times, 8. Telegraph, 9. Mirror