Weekly Bonus Question
Welcome to the Weekly Bonus Question.
Each week the news quiz 7 days 7 questions will offer an answer. You are invited to suggest what the question might have been.
Suggestions must be sent by submitting a comment BELOW, where it says "Comments". Entries via the "Send us a letter" form on the right will be summarily ignored.
And since nobody likes a smart alec, kudos will be deducted for predictability in your suggestions.
This week's answer is PUBLIC SEX ENVIRONMENTS.
Update 1600 BST: It's one of the many guidance manuals on policiing methods issued in the past year (more details - Daily Telegraph).
Of your deliberately and amusingly wrong questions, we liked:
- scott's What is Russel Brand an outspoken patron of?
- Pendragon's What is the new unitary authority for Middlesex, Essex and Sussex to be known as?
- SimonRooke's How do OFSTED refer to the 'bike sheds' at my old school?
- BeckySnow's The new term for dogging areas to help people who just want to exercise their Labradors?
- Nick Fowler's But where do I put the "Watching Area" sign, Guv?
- and rogueslr's Where's the best place to find decommissioned helmets?
Thanks to all who took part.