Weekly Bonus Question
Welcome to the Weekly Bonus Question.
Each week the news quiz 7 days 7 questions will offer an answer. You are invited to suggest what the question might have been.
Suggestions must be sent by submitting a comment BELOW, where it says "Comments". Entries via the "Send us a letter" form on the right will be summarily ignored.
And since nobody likes a smart alec, kudos will be deducted for predictability in your suggestions.
This week's answer is DECOMMISSIONED HELMETS.
UPDATE 1643 BST: The answer is what's being used in place of traditional hanging baskets at Dartmouth police station? (More details - Daily Mail)
Of your deliberately wrong questions, we liked:
- Fi-Glos's What is the name of the Village People tribute band?
- Filboid's What's the number one best seller at crazylarrysdecommissionedhelmets.com?
- Tremorman's What does the Hunchback of Notre Dame use to Iron his shirts on?
- SkarloeyLine's What is the most common hairstyle on British passport photos?
- and Candace9839's What follows a bad hair day in the Metrosexual Army?
Thanks to all who entered.