Weekly Bonus Question
Welcome to the Weekly Bonus Question.
Each week the news quiz 7 days 7 questions will offer an answer. You are invited to suggest what the question might have been.
Suggestions should be sent using the COMMENTS BOX IN THIS ENTRY. Any answers submitted using the "Send us a letter" form on the right will be summarily ignored.
And since nobody likes a smart alec, kudos will be deducted for predictability in your suggestions.
This week's answer is THE MACHINES MAY SWITCH THEMSELVES OFF.
UPDATE 1752 BST: The answer is an attempt to tackle problem gamblers in Catalonia - fruit machines must be reprogrammed to tell them how long they've been playing, and may switch themselves off. (More details - Guardian)
Of your spurious entries, we liked:
- DrGonzo's What happens if I press this...?
- Alex's Why is giving white goods the right to strike a bad idea?
- ARoseByAnyOther's What was Kraftwerk's biggest fear?
- Yashi's After 25 years of looking, what will happen if you still can not find the 'any' key?
- and BeckySnow's The lukewarm sounding next title in the Terminator franchise?
Thanks to all who entered.