Weekly Bonus Question
Welcome to the Weekly Bonus Question.
Each week the news quiz 7 days 7 questions will offer an answer. You are invited to suggest what the question might have been.
Suggestions should be sent using the COMMENTS BOX IN THIS ENTRY. Any answers submitted using the "Send us a letter" form on the right will be summarily ignored.
And since nobody likes a smart alec, kudos will be deducted for predictability in your suggestions.
This week's answer is SHOOTING A RHINOCEROS.
UPDATE 1754 BST: The correct answer is what did a former Scotland Yard detective compare the theft of five masterpieces from a Paris museum to? Of your wildly wrong answers, we liked:
- James Keogh's Quick game of Chineses Whispers then... I'll start - "Tooting is preposterous"...
- Kettering_Jeremy's How is "Eyjafjallajokull" the volcano in Iceland pronounced?
- SkarloeyLine's What is Plan B when you forget your tin opener while on safari?
- rogueslr's After despatching the elephant in the room, what's next?
- LaurenceLane's In a fight between a panda and a rhino, what would the WWF recommend?
- And giggsgiggsgiggs's What is Lord Lucan currently doing?
Thanks to all who entered.