Weekly Bonus Question
Welcome to the Weekly Bonus Question.
Each week the news quiz 7 days 7 questions will offer an answer. You are invited to suggest what the question might have been.
Suggestions should be sent using the COMMENTS BOX IN THIS ENTRY. Any answers submitted using the "Send us a letter" form on the right will be summarily ignored.
And since nobody likes a smart alec, kudos will be deducted for predictability in your suggestions.
This week's answer is THROW A KAYAK OUT OF A PLANE.
UPDATE 1635 GMT: The correct answer is how to skyack? (More details - Daily Telegraph)
Of your woefully wrong suggestions, we liked:
- TheCoachman's How does the second verse of Agadoo begin?
- adam's How do you land on the Hudson River?
- Candace9839's What Finnish euphemism sort of loses something in translation?
- BeckySnow's When you're done with throwing toys out of your pram...
- SkarloeyLine's How will Blue Peter's Helen Skelton get there quicker next time?
- ARoseByAnyOther's Herve Villachaize's recurring nightmare?
- And MightyGiddyUpGal's Best stag party ever?
Thanks to all who entered.