Weekly Bonus Question
Welcome to the Weekly Bonus Question.
Each week the news quiz 7 days 7 questions will offer an answer. You are invited to suggest what the question might have been.
Suggestions should be sent using the COMMENTS BOX IN THIS ENTRY (and not in the form on the right). And since nobody likes a smart alec, kudos will be deducted for predictability in your suggestions.
This week's answer is 49,000 YEARS TO READ OUT.
UPDATE 1604 BST: The correct question is, how many years would it take to read out all of the known digits of Pi, speaking at one number a second? (More details - Times)
Of your wilfully and deliberately wrong questions, we liked:
- Raven's How long you'd need to read Joan Collins' day-to-a-page diary?
- Rob Falconer's How long would it take Jonathan Ross to read the news if there were lots of R's in it?
- Abbotofmelrose's The licence agreement of any software that you install, and just click "I have read and understood..."
- Prejudiced's Peter Mandelson's job titles?
- Toffeedaz's And now over to the travel news in your area... where I believe they will be running through a list of all the untreated roads where you live.
- Darkmarker's How long does it take to read the full list of Ryanair surcharges
Thanks to all who entered.