Weekly Bonus Question
Welcome to the Weekly Bonus Question.
Each week the news quiz 7 days 7 questions will offer an answer. You are invited to suggest what the question might have been.
Suggestions should be sent using the COMMENTS BOX IN THIS ENTRY. And since nobody likes a smart alec, kudos will be deducted for predictability in your suggestions.
This week's answer is A CHEESE GRATER AND A £5 LAMPSHADE. But what's the question?
UPDATE 1805 GMT: The correct question is, the ownership of which articles is at stake in a disagreement between a solicitor and het ex?
Of your woefully yet deliberately incorrect questions, we liked:
- BaldoBingham's What did MacGyver use to escape from prison?
- SteeleHawker's What's the minimum one needs to open an Italian restaurant?
- wolf1979's Who came second and third in the vote for the EU presidency?
- LaurenceLane's What gives Health and Safety officers nightmares?
- MuteJoe's What can I do with my old Setanta satellite dish?
- Geordieindisguise's What will Lady Gaga reportedly wear in her next music video?