Weekly Bonus Question
Welcome to the Weekly Bonus Question.
Each week the news quiz 7 days 7 questions will offer an answer. You are invited to suggest what the question might have been.
Suggestions should be sent using the COMMENTS BOX IN THIS ENTRY. And since nobody likes a smart alec, kudos will be deducted for predictability in your suggestions.
This week's answer is DOUGHNUT RALLY. But what's the question?
UPDATE 1717 GMT: The correct answer is, how to describe the circle of supporters who surround a MP obliged to make a public apology? (More details - Times)
Of your woefully wrong suggested questions, we liked:
- BaldoBingham's Where would you find the health warning 'May contain nuts'?
- ARoseByAnyOther's What will lure IT to your desk?
- MuteJoe's What's faster than a cakewalk, a bun dance and a pastry wheel?
- rogueslr's Where can you always be assured of finding a policeman?
- BeckySnow's Where do cupcakes get a good kicking?
- And patbrennan's If Homer Simpson were to become a dictator, at what event would his supporters swear absolute loyalty to him?
Thanks to all who entered.