Weekly Bonus Question
Welcome to the Weekly Bonus Question.
Each week the news quiz 7 days 7 questions will offer an answer. You are invited to suggest what the question might have been.
Suggestions should be sent using the COMMENTS BOX IN THIS ENTRY. And since nobody likes a smart alec, kudos will be deducted for predictability in your suggestions.
This week's answer is A THREE-LEGGED CAT. But what's the question?
UPDATE 1641 BST: The correct question is, accusations of kidnapping what led to a man giving his neighbours a curry laced with slug pellets. (More details - Daily Mail)
Of your wilfully and deliberately wrong questions, we liked:
- v8falcon's What can climb a quarter of the way up the curtains before it falls off?
- Batcow's Who walked into a wild west saloon and declared... "I'm lookin' for the man who shot my paw"?
- ishotthepostman's What do you get if you cross a Jaguar with a Robin Reliant?
- loosetalk's Yet another useless tip from the Today sports desk.
- NorfolkOnce's What is the result of keeping Piranhas in the goldfish bowl?
- And sharpp's Consequently, what am I thinking about right now?