Weekly Bonus Question
Welcome to the Weekly Bonus Question.
Each week the news quiz 7 days 7 questions will offer an answer. You are invited to suggest what the question might have been.
Suggestions should be sent using the COMMENTS BOX IN THIS ENTRY. And since nobody likes a smart alec, kudos will be deducted for predictability in your suggestions.
This week's answer is HYPOCHONDRIAC GRANNIES. But what's the question?
UPDATE 1629 BST: The correct answer is who, according to irate cyclists, are the only ones to welcome new speed bumps in a bike rat-run in Islington? (More details - Times)
Of your wilfully wrong questions, we liked:
- TheRealCatherineO's Statistically, who are least likely to provide you with an imminent inheritance?
- GervaseFen's Why has our doctor got so many friends on Facebook?
- Fi-Glos' Mint imperials, crocheted doilies, a Stannah stair lift and bottle upon bottle of tablets. Well David, who lives in a house like this?
- ARoseByAnyOther's Usually not featured as the "partner" in Viagra commercials
- And Candace9839's Fiercest critics of the five second rule?