Weekly Bonus Question
Welcome to the Weekly Bonus Question.
Each week the news quiz 7 days 7 questions will offer an answer. You are invited to suggest what the question might have been.
Suggestions should be sent using the COMMENTS BOX IN THIS ENTRY. And since nobody likes a smart alec, kudos will be deducted for predictability in your suggestions.
This week's answer is TROLLEYS AND WARD FLOORS. But what's the question?
UPDATE 1711 BST: The correct question is, where did hospital night shift staff take photos of themselves playing the Lying Down Game. (More details - Independent)
Of your wilfully wrong suggestions, we liked:
- ManxDave57's What did Bert Trolley and Fred Ward call their carpeting business?
- Isacki's Where is the best place to look when visiting an STI clinic?
- ironicbliss' According to the Environment Agency, what beat fish into third place as things your most likely to find in canals?
- Candace9839's Where Drunk Girl holidays?
- And SimonRooke's What are Bob Geldof's grandchildren called?