On air: 'Would you fly?' and other questions
In the past few days our meetings have become less about what story to do, and more about which issues are the most prominent. Claudia's already posted on the ash cloud, and these are the questions we'll ask today...
- why there are no guidelines on exactly when levels of volcanic ash become to dangerous to fly in.
- if airlines are being irresponsible by flying test flights.
- if safety concerns needs to be balanced against the economic and health consequences of stopping hundreds and thousands from flying.
- if you'd fly in northern Europe today if you could.
- and if you're in America and concerned that the ash cloud is due to reach you today.