Bumbling, awkward and radioactive when it comes to attracting girls - it's like Philip Ryan was given an anti-smooth vaccine at birth. Philip's quick, funny and endearing - in fairer universe he'd be popular, but at school he was the resident oddball, just desperate to be included. Philip's flakey mother, Melissa, dragged him around the country throughout his childhood, so when they finally settled at Waterloo Road, Philip quickly grew close to his reliable aunt. Unfortunately his 'Aunt Rachel' was known as 'Miss Mason' to everyone else and being outed as the Head Teacher's nephew, meant Philip kissed goodbye to his last remaining shred of street cred.
Since graduating Philip has been doing 'this and that'. He got a job in a bar but frightened the customers. He was lucky to bag work cleaning buses at nights but kept falling asleep on the back seat. He lasted two days in a bakery because he found the produce 'irresistible'. Philip's someone whose personality keeps getting in the way of a decent job and he's got a big lesson to learn - you have to adapt. Philip's living in a flat courtesy of Aunt Rachel. He's absolutely skint.
All posts on "Waterloo Road Reunited" by Philip Ryan
- 43. PRIVATE MESSAGE: Hey there Stranger - 12:16 UK time, Tuesday, 5 April 11
- 24. Wedding fever! - 12:00 UK time, Monday, 21 March 11
- 17. Save the date! - 12:00 UK time, Monday, 14 March 11
- 16. PRIVATE MESSAGE: Michaela moving in - 12:03 UK time, Friday, 11 March 11
- 14. Anyone got a Van? - 12:00 UK time, Friday, 11 March 11
- 13. PRIVATE MESSAGE: To wed or not to wed? - 17:02 UK time, Thursday, 10 March 11
- 3. PAR-T Minus 3 days - 17:07 UK time, Monday, 21 February 11