Beijing's imposed a huge number of restrictions in the run-up to the games - traffic, security, entertainment, residency.
So, I've asked a few people in Beijing how they think the restrictions are affecting them so far...
• Barbecue chicken wings restaurant temporarily closed - restaurant says this is because it's been told its barbecue counts as a pollutant
• Can't drive family to visit zoo because of traffic restrictions
• Favourite pizza place temporarily closed down because it's too close to an Olympic venue
• Can't order vodka lime at bar because the restaurant can't import the lime during the Olympics
• Fencing club has closed, because of restrictions on large gatherings
• Harder to get pirated software from the side of the road, because suppliers can't get the software into Beijing
• Can't order salad in Thai restaurant - waitress says it's because of the Olympics
• Tried to move furniture from home on coast into Beijing - told you can't hire moving vans till after the Olympics
• Need special pass to enter apartment building because it's near an Olympic venue
• Can't post DVDs - courier says you're not allowed to send or receive DVDs during Olympics
If you're in Beijing, please let me know how the restrictions affect you...