What did you think of the show? (20/10/2008)

Host_Ryan - One Show team | 17:05 UK time, Monday, 20 October 2008

Christine and Adrian's guest was crime writer Ian Rankin - creator of Detective Inspector John Rebus. For The One Show, Ian visited Edinburgh, his adopted city.

Dan at St Paul'sGarden Watch began tonight. Every night this week Mike Dilger and Miranda Krestovnikoff are hunting out exciting wildlife in three Bristol gardens.

Click here to tell us about the animals that visit your garden.

Click here to see the 'animal visitor' photos you've sent in. Also: Click here to send in your photos.

St Paul's Cathedral celebrates its tri-centenary this week. Dan Snow looked back at Christopher Wren, its designer.

Pennies for Pudsey launched today, too. As part of the Children in Need campaign, Carol Thatcher visited the Royal Mint to see just how it all adds up. Click here for more information about Pennies for Pudsey.

What did you think of the show? Click here to add your comment.

Comments

• 1. At 7:15pm on 20 Oct 2008, Nonnaflorence wrote:

Is there no end to the promotion of Christine and her appearance on Strictly? Every programme reference to her dancing performance. It's relentless and extremely tedious as is she and her ghastly co-presenter.

• 2. At 7:25pm on 20 Oct 2008, tina104 wrote:

can you not collect foreign 'shrapnel' too - I have loads cluttering my cupboards

• 3. At 7:46pm on 20 Oct 2008, newnannie wrote:

Considering it's the BBC, the use by Carol Thatcher of "pee/s" instead of penny or pence in her report was unforgiveable. Is this another part of our society that's disappearing?

• 4. At 9:43pm on 20 Oct 2008, geezerBigBean wrote:

Please use the correct names for buildings, it is not Canary Wharf, it is Canada House, which is in Canary Wharf.

• 5. At 10:13pm on 20 Oct 2008, sharona26 wrote:

i just wanted to know where christine's dress was from, i love it.

• 6. At 4:40pm on 21 Oct 2008, BritishSubject wrote:

Some people do have real speech impediments but must we have so many TV presenters with Wossism ?

Can you send all last nights offenders to Liverpool for a fortnight to learn to speak properly ?

• 7. At 2:09pm on 24 Oct 2008, fabSalsaqueen wrote:

I just wanted to say how much I love the One Show and the banter between Adrian and Christine. Also I could never tire from hearing about Christine's exploits on Strickly Come Dancing - she is doing so well and I hope she wins. I also envy her, my ambition is to do the Salsa and Jive with Darren and have Brucie ask me to take to the floor, appear on It Takes Two and The One Show - I know in my dreams and no I have not been hitting the bottle!! Keep up the good work its fantastic - best wishes to you all. Elaine