- 27 Apr 06, 12:01 PM
We reserve the right to edit messages before publishing. Please make sure you keep your comments short and relevant to the entry.
We reserve the right to fail messages which:
• Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others including BBC staff
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
• Advertise products or services for profit
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (referred to as 'spam')
• Are unrelated to the topic
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Are written in anything other than English - Welsh and Gaelic may be used where marked
• Contain links to other websites which break our Editorial Guidelines
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
We may also occasionally close comments on a post if we think the discussion has become irrelevant.
The BBC welcomes feedback, both positive and negative, about our programmes and services but please make sure your comments are in line with the above House Rules and are relevant to the post.
If you have a complaint about anything on the website, please email us here.
The BBC has a central system for dealing with complaints from our audiences. All complaints about the BBC, our programmes and services should now be sent via our Complaints site.
Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments about individual members of the public or people who work for the BBC may be considered harassment. We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]