Archives for March 2010
This was our favourite bit: After Radio 1 listeners got the chance to speak to Justin Bieber last week, we clipped up some of their questions.
Then we called Scott's flatmate and just played clips of the Justin Bieber fans down the phone to him. But how may random calls from Bieber fans would Scott's flatmate take before he stopped answering the phone?
Have a guess and listen here:
You supported Scott Mills' Miles From Hell by donating £159,286 to Sport Relief (last count on Friday).
Between Monday - Friday, Scott did
1. A mile through a sewer.
2. A mile at Kempton Park Racecourse dressed as a horse carrying an actual jockey.
3. A mile of stairs at 5 of London's tallest buildings.
4. A 3-legged mile tied to a non-stop-talking Chico.
5. A mile rolling!
Just in case you missed any of it, we've still got the photos and videos from the week online.
It wasn't all bad for Scott though, he did manage to get a single 'Mile From Heaven' on Sunday, carried in a rickshaw by Ben Fogle and James Cracknell.
So, add what you guys donated for Scott to Fearne's huuuuge bike ride and that brought Radio 1 listeners' donations to a massive
Sorry... The One That Doesn't Speak made me do that joke.
Anyway, today's Sport Relief Mile from Hell involved Scott horse racing. Not your normal day at the races though... Scott was dressed as a horse and ridden by top female jockey Hayley Turner for a mile around Kempton Park.
The video should be up really soon, but here's a picture of Scott and Hayley to keep you satisfied until then.
Here's the video:
Yep, it's the picture you've all been waiting for. Scott in his codpiece fresh off his training session for his Sport Relief - Miles From Hell. He's so scared!
Find out what his first mile will be with Chris Moyles on Monday at 8.15am
More on how to support Scott for Sport Relief.
She's a local celebrity now they've found out she can fit her whole fist in her mouth!
Read the whole interview with Laura in her local paper here
Topical posts on this blog
Being Discussed Now
- Fun and Filth Cabaret theme - Tom Staar house remix (1)
- Midnight Beast!(2)
- Cabaret Themetune Fun(1)
- Edinburgh Festival Announcement (7)
- Scott's latest video - Olly Murs almost naked(2)
- Don't mess with The Bublé!(5)
- The Big Boffin Experiment - LEVEL 2(1)
- Is this Italy's version of the X Factor?(7)
- Harry Hill Tattoo... (27)
- The Bjorn Identity - Scott's Performance(8)