The word "feisty" was devised for women like Hayley. As hard as Hayley seems, she's a bit of a softie in the middle and is badly affected by her parents' less than perfect marriage.
Hayley has a tongue as sharp as her scissors, and her verbal dexterity constantly beats her boss, but she's not as tough as she pretends to be and has all the vulnerabilities of youth.
Having won the title of Scottish Young Hairdresser of the Year, Hayley's got big plans for her career - she's in Shieldinch now, but in ten years time she's thinking New York... and who's to say she won't make it?
What she did get in Shieldinch was a surprise, when she found her real father came in the form of her boss, Gordon. As a result she found her relationship with her mother became difficult and she was no longer sure where she fitted in. Her relationship with Gordon continues to grow.
Her relationship with Robbie was put under strain when they drunkenly slept together. They looked past this indiscretion and they're still the best of pals. Everything changed for Hayley when she realises she has feelings for Jack, her dad's best friend. Although they both try to fight their attraction, Jack and Hayley become attached - but it's not going to be easy.
Most recent posts about Hayley McCrone
- Romance vs Bromance? (27 September 2010)
- Jack and Hayley - A photo love story (27 August 2010)
- Guiding with scissors (25 August 2010)
- What's Gordon going to say? (27 July 2010)
- 'Fee-fi-fo-fum' (13 July 2010)
- Shieldinch with style (01 July 2010)
- Robbie & Hayley's Radio Appearance (20 November 2009)
- Dear Senga - My Boss Is My Dad! (17 November 2009)
- Children in Need Appeal Launch (23 October 2009)