Autumn.

Eddie Mair | 14:22 UK time, Tuesday, 20 October 2009

"Hi Eddie, four autumnal pictures for you: first two are views of the river Dart in South Devon, second two taken at Stourhead in Wiltshire. Hope you like them. Best wishes
Beresford Campbell, Sutton, Surrey"

aut5.JPG

aut6.JPG

aut3.JPG

aut4.JPG

Comments

• 1. At 2:58pm on 20 Oct 2009, The Stainless Steel Cat wrote:

I like those, especially #3.

A few weeks ago, just as autumn was starting to appear, myself & a few friends had a competition to see who could take the most autumnal photos. Unfortunately, it turned out I was the only one who managed to take some.

They're here if anyone wants to take a look:

I'm a bit strapped for time to make them e-mailable size/quality, so I'm being lazy here... Sorry.

• 2. At 3:03pm on 20 Oct 2009, steelpulse wrote:

Nice pictures. I have just turned the television off and have been musing on what was seen. A former pilot of the aforementioned Spitfires with a view. I am humbled.
    I am even more convinced that a television appearance should be made later this week by someone.
    My overriding thought though, Eddie was "if you (I)cannot add to the debate - stay silent!"
    That I will but I think you know how difficult it is sometimes.
    Subject: a brave new world – paternity pleading – paternity pleading - dire media full stop autumn
    Anagram: rewove Dna - brawl – aptly I tip Green – Dna – It try Lapp genie – Dna - undutiful spite melodrama

• 3. At 4:33pm on 20 Oct 2009, Gillianian wrote:

Lovely photos - and SSC's are well worth a look, too, especially for the misty ones.

• 4. At 7:29pm on 20 Oct 2009, Lady_Sue wrote:

Lovely pictures. Quite magical.

TSSCat! Yours are brilliant too. Agree with Gillianian, the misty mornings are superb.

Thanks both for sharing them with us.

• 5. At 8:25pm on 20 Oct 2009, Blogarooney wrote:

Lovely photos. Reminds me of the visit we made to the arboretum at Castle Howard last week. Worth a visit at this time of year.

• 6. At 2:08pm on 21 Oct 2009, The Stainless Steel Cat wrote:

Gillianian, Lady_Sue,

Thanks. I was *really* lucky to get the misty ones; right place at the right time.

I love autumn, the colours are just so much better than at any other time of year.

• 7. At 11:01pm on 21 Oct 2009, ValeryP wrote:

Beautiful photos SScat - and the four at the top here too.