You know when you are in the eye clinic when...
• The nurses and doctors shout your name, you stand up and they still miraculously expect you to find them across the room!
• They give you a tiny appointment card and handwrite your next visit in that of course you can't see!
• All the magazines are in tiny print.
• The more mature people around you start having a conversation discussing how awful it must be to be young and have eye problems whilst looking at you with immense sympathy.
• You have orange panda eyes, because they have put orange eye drops in your eyes and not provided you with a tissue.
• The doctor informs you that you can't see as much as a normal person... funnily enough by the age of 19 having been VI all my life I already knew that.
• They tell you that you have done really well when you manage to read the top letter of the eye chart from 2 feet away.
I bet the Ouchers our there have more - please add them! I found these at a forum for VI people called eyes wide open.