10 things we didn't know last week
1. A planet can orbit two suns.
2. Women remember men with a deep voice more than those with a high voice.
More details (Daily Mail)
3. Britons contact friends and family via Facebook an average of 3.2 times a week.
More details (Daily Telegraph)
4. Escaped pet parrots can teach wild birds to say phrases learnt from their owners.
5. The steel used in the construction of the new Westfield shopping mall in Stratford is equivalent to the weight of 80 million medals.
More details (Guardian)
6. New homes in Denmark are 80% bigger than new homes in the UK.
7. Cavefish can keep time without the sun.
More details (New York Times)
8. Green belts in England cover 13% of total land.
9. Panda poo can reveal a lot about their sex lives.
10. Australians have a third choice when describing their gender on passport applications.
Seen 10 things? Send us a picture to use next week. Big thanks to Mal for this week's picture of 10 home-grown tomatoes.