Weekly Bonus Question
Welcome to the Weekly Bonus Question.
Each week the news quiz 7 days 7 questions will offer an answer. You are invited to suggest what the question might have been.
Suggestions should be sent using the COMMENTS BOX IN THIS ENTRY. Any answers submitted using the "Send us a letter" form on the right will be summarily ignored.
And since nobody likes a smart alec, kudos will be deducted for predictability in your suggestions.
This week's answer is £1 AT POUNDLAND.
UPDATE 1719 BST: The correct question relates to Boots beauty products found relabelled and heavily discounted at a bargain basement chain. (More details - Daily Mail)
Of your deliberately wrong entries, we liked:
- TimmyTheTyrant's Where can I buy a book of some of the world's unfunniest questions to a given answer on an internet news quiz?
- Notgerryfunny's How much does it cost for you to lose your self-respect whilst shopping?
- grumpyoneuk's What's a Grecian earn? (Boom boom, apologies Eric and Ernie!)
- Valerie Ganne's How much are the gold-plated "Nick Clegg for Prime Minister" statuettes going for?
- and MuteJoe's What do the price comparison stickers say at 99p Land?
Thanks to all who entered.