10 things we didn't know last week
Snippets from the week's news, sliced, diced and processed for your convenience.
1. Kiefer Sutherland watches Coronation Street.
More details (Daily Telegraph)
2. In Greece, trombonists and hairdressers can retire early because their professions are classed as unhealthy.
More details (Independent)
3. Sex is not dangerous for heart attack patients.
More details (AP)
4. A million people a month are refused a drink in a pub.
5. American and British sign language is different.
6. Twelve is the optimum age for lying.
7. Jigsaw puzzle sales reached a weekly peak of 10 million in 1933.
More details (Daily Mail)
8. The German army used nettle fabric to make army uniforms during World War I.
9. There are 450 music festivals in the UK this year alone.
10. Sextuplets are born once in every 4.5 million pregnancies.
Seen 10 things? Send us a picture to use next week. Thanks to Vic Barton-Walderstadt for this week's picture of 10 flower petals in Welwyn Garden City.