Weekly Bonus Question
Welcome to the Weekly Bonus Question.
Each week the news quiz 7 days 7 questions will offer an answer. You are invited to suggest what the question might have been.
Suggestions should be sent using the COMMENTS BOX IN THIS ENTRY (and not in the form on the right). And since nobody likes a smart alec, kudos will be deducted for predictability in your suggestions.
This week's answer is 108 GOALS.
UPDATE 1800 GMT: The correct answer was something about football and some team that's conceded that many goals.
Of your self-consciously wrong answers, we liked, in no particular order:
- FilboidStudge's I think it's something to do with Canadian ice hockey, but I can never remember how to do the conversion to Fahrenheit.
- BeckySnow's What's an ambitious score if you're flicking paper balls and the cat's in goal?
- EnfieldBlues 's What would make a game of cricket entertaining for an American audience?
- MightyGiddyUpGal wrote: Is that why they call it fantasy football, dear?
- Kipson's What do we need to solve the prison over crowding crisis?...... Oh! Sorry.