A service highlighting the riches of the daily press.
This epistle has been delayed by the wrong type of snow.
And health and safety concerns.
A shortage of rock salt.
And signalling problems.
To kill time, you may care to download our bumper issue of The Best of Paper Monitor.
But enough. To business.
There can be no prizes for guessing the theme of the front pages. The weather. But can you match the photo to the newspaper? Answers below.
- Dad 'n' daughter sledging
- Snow flurries envelop Houses of Parliament at dusk
- Home Counties landscape
- Snow-capped Downing Street bobby
- Photo illustration of frosty "-10C" overlaying Downing St's door
- Naomi Campbell in a bikini
- Smiling snowman
- Katie Price's on-off boyfriend in the Celebrity Big Brother house
Here are the answers:
- Sledging - Daily Mail
- Parliament in snow - Times
- Landscape - Daily Telegraph
- Bobby on beat - Guardian
- Frosty -10C - Sun
- Bikini - Daily Express
- Snowman - Independent
- Jordan's man - Daily Star