Hello again everyone!
Thanks for your comments and for trying out the homework. The answers are below.
I've got to do some last minute Christmas shopping soon so I won't be writing much. But I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas wherever you are in the World.
Chrystel has been telling us about her preparations in Paris but maybe you would like to blog and tell me about Christmas where you are. You may not be celebrating in which case you will have time to do my extra homework!
I will speak to you again after the holidays.
Seasonal greetings from Rob.
I asked you what was the correct preposition to use in these sentences? (Use: at, on, to, in) Here are the answers:
1. Rob is travelling around the World and now he's in Sydney.
2. I met her at a concert.
3. I sent it to Paris yesterday.
4. He's very good at speaking French.
5. We may go for a walk but it depends on the weather.
More prepositions! Fill in the missing word:
1. I put decorations ___ the Christmas tree.
2. At Christmas some people go ____ church.
3. Father Christmas lives ____ Lapland.
4. I like to buy my presents ____ the shopping centre.
5. I can hear footsteps ____ the roof, maybe Rudolph the reindeer has landed!