Christmas in Paris
Please to meet you even it is by internet. I live in Paris, the City light.
Since few days, everywhere, Christmas gets ready. Paris wishes welcome to Christmas.
Even I do not believe in God, I like this time of the year. Indeed, since I have two beautiful twin sons, I see magic in there eyes.
We decorate the flat with their drawings, we say every morning Hello to the Santa Claus who gives a chocolate at the breakfast and we sing an old french singing : « Petit Papa Noël » that was sung by Tino Rossi when I was a child.
In Paris, all is done for Christmas :
- Each year, a famous french actress give the departure to the lights of the Champs Elysées' Avenue. The most beautiful avenue in the world ! ? I am not agree. We have small places as a south french villages more beautiful than this large and cold street, only dedicated to the expensive gifts.
- Families go to admire the shop windows of our big stores (Printemps and Galerie Lafayette).
- Fir trees are for sale in streets.
- Christmas singings are broadcast in streets.
- Chocolate, fois gras and champagne are everywhere in the shops
I will go to Cabourg (City of Normandie) in few days, I will say you how this french town celebrate Christmas.
Have a nice week