Hello lovely English learners! I'm not sure, haha, but i think it's high time we said goodbye to September. I really need your help! I tried to explain to him that he had last enough, and that we really need to jump on October. But he still doesn't listen to me!
Believe me dear friend i told him! I told him that i've got a lot on this month.
I confessed it was an " up and up" month for me:
- I met a really nice family in my " learning English trip" to Bamenda (Cameroon). I found out in them my model of life.
- I have been enjoying learning English on BBC ( TV, Radio, Web) 24h/24, everyday. (Obviously again i exaggerate about 24/24!)
- I've grown. How? Dunno. But i really feel myself more matured! Yes i do.
- I've gain much fluency in English. How? Guess how.
- I didn't laugh as i did in August, but i was happier in September.
- I'm not sad at this end of this month as i used to be, when it comes to packing back to Senegal!
Do you realise all the good things happened to me that i told him? But he didn't understand! May be my English was too good, too posh?! I thing he must get down on learning English!
So lovely guys, try to explain to him that he has to leave! But don't forget, use simple words, it seems as if he doesn't understand English. Try to tell him that your month was wonderful ( i do hope it was.)
And of course! Don't change the topic! It's an emergency!! Haven't you seen that there are no smileys!!!!!