Nuala said: There were a few instances when you used more formal language than is necessary in a blog. So your first piece of homework is to try to rewrite the italicised words in a more informal way.
Answer: Ok, I'll try!
1. I'd like to express gratitude to BBC team
A: I'd like to say thanks a lot to BBC team.
2. It possesses the world's second busiest (after Tokyo) metro system
A: It has the world's second busiest (after Tokyo) metro system
3. and comprises 180 stations
A: and contains 180 stations
4. It's important that our society cares about the observance of children's rights.
A: It's important that our society is concerned about the protection of children's rights.
5. So, I intend to tell you about the most exciting moments of these great events.
A: So, I'm going to tell you about the most exciting moments of these great events.
Nuala! Thank you for such an interesting homework! I'm looking forward to your comments!