We Are Scientists play the 7 Song Shuffle
As a warm up for their Live Lounge performance, Chris and Keith from We Are Scientists played the 7 Song Shuffle.
Here's a clip of them revealing what they thought were the answers...
1. Bruce Springsteen - Get away from the bowl
2. Tom Petty - Row that boat
3. Haddaway - What is Love
4. Plain Whilet T's - Hey there Delilah
5. Bob Dylan - I Love cup cakes
6. Bob Dylan - The cup-cake song revisited
7. Roy Orbison - You pointy faced j**k
Score: 2/7 - Isn't this more like a list of Keith's fave songs?
1. Haddaway - What is Love
2. We are Scientists - Nobody Move
3. We are Scientists - Great Escape
4. We are Scientists - It's a Hit
5. We are Scientists - After Hours
6. We are Scientists - Chick Hit
7. We are Scientists - History Repeats
Score: 1/7 - But extra points for the self promotion Chris!
The answers were in fact:
1.U2 – Beautiful Day
2.Relax. Take it easy - Mika
3.Panic at the Disco – Nine in the afternoon
4.The Futureheads – Beginning of the twist
5.Haddaway – What is love?
6.Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars
7.Plain White T’s - Hey there Delilah
Thanks for taking part boys but I think you're much better at music than quizzes!
You can relive their Live Lounge performance of the single After Hours and their hilarious cover of Nickelback's Rockstar - Listen and check out the pictures