Animation Blog

We want your questions for Russell T Davies and Julie Gardner!

Paul C - Online Host | 17:15 UK time, Monday, 24 August 2009

We're really grateful to Russell T Davies and Julie Gardner, not just for being so supportive of this blog but for agreeing to answer your questions about Dreamland. They will both be in the studio on Wednesday and have agreed to share their views on the new Doctor Who animation... so we'd like to know what you want to know!

Russell and Julie are two of the main forces responsible for the astonishing revival of Doctor Who since 2005 and are Executive Producers for Dreamland.

Although they're currently in the US, they have agreed to answer your questions about the new Doctor Who animation. So send us your queries and questions, your posers, stumpers and what do you think abouts and we'll get as many as we can to them. But be quick! Limited offer only! Julie and Russell will be answering your questions mid- week so please hurry!

Also, please remember that at this point Julie and Russell will be answering questions solely about the Dreamland project. There will be plenty of content relating to The Waters of Mars later this year elsewhere on the site. Right here, right now we're Dreamlanding!

Update!

We've now stopped taking questions for Russell and Julie. More info follows...

Comments

• 1. At 9:14pm on 09 Sep 2009, tomeva wrote:

• 2. At 10:04pm on 09 Sep 2009, tomeva wrote:

• 3. At 09:33am on 13 Sep 2009, doctordjh wrote:

the doctor who blog is really good because you can tell people how good doctor who is

• 4. At 6:21pm on 14 Sep 2009, kingnick12 wrote:

when is the new doctor who series starting because im so excited about it
    from nick

• 5. At 3:58pm on 16 Sep 2009, Naja_Mtl wrote:

Hi, I just saw the latest press releases, and wow! This is an amazing project. I'm Canadian, and a big fan of The Doctor, very hard to have the episodes here. Well, I will fallow this new serie step by step. I have a related question for the productors, it seem that the series stop at the season 4, do you know if the series will continue, I saw all specials episodes, but I realy hope that the season 5 and more will continue. Do you have and inside view on that? Love your good work by the way.

Naja From Montreal / Quebec / Canada.

• 6. At 07:13am on 17 Sep 2009, CheezyBakedBeans wrote:

I think the Dreamland project thing is great. I think doctor who is the coolest show in the world! I have to wait a bit to see the episodes but it is still my favourite show... I really can't wait to see more about the dreamland project or more read more cause I can't watch the stuff on the website. This show rulz and will always rule! (: (: (: (: (: (:

• 7. At 7:14pm on 30 Oct 2009, dremma08 wrote:

• 8. At 7:19pm on 30 Oct 2009, dremma08 wrote:

I think dream land is great I cant wait to see it all of it is so
    good the doctors expresions are brilliant and I am REALLY looking
    forward to waters of mars doctor who rules it always will

• 9. At 1:05pm on 01 Nov 2009, greatdoctorliv wrote: