Stand Up For Comic Relief
Radio presenters from across the BBC are set for an epic comedy showdown as Stand Up For Comic Relief makes its return.
Those taking part this year are Radio 1's Dev, Tony Blackburn from Radio 2, Tom Service from Radio 3, Jenni Murray from Radio 4, Tony Livesey from 5 live and Shaun Keaveny from 6 Music. You can watch their stand-up routines below.
Radio 1's Dev:
Radio 2's Tony Blackburn:
Radio 3's Tom Service:
Radio 4's Jenni Murray:
5 Live's Tony Livesey:
6Music's Shaun Keaveny:
The six willing presenters have showcased their three-minute stand-up routine in front of a live studio audience and now they vie for your votes.
To vote for your favourite stand-up act, call one of the numbers below. But please do read this information before voting:
- Calls cost £1.02 from a BT landline, other networks may vary.
- Calls from mobiles will cost considerably more.
- 76p will go to Comic Relief.
- You must be 16 or over and please ask the bill payer’s permission.
- Lines close at 7pm on 16th March. Please do not call after the deadline, as your vote will not be counted and you may still be charged.
- The winner will be announced on the 18th March.
- For full terms and conditions visit http://bbc.co.uk/rednoseday/standup
Please note lines are now closed.
About Stand Up For Comic Relief
Following a masterclass with Radio 4's Mark Thomas, the presenters were paired up with their mentors - Dev with Chris Ramsey, Tony Blackburn with Julian Clary, Tom Service with Sandi Toksvig, Jenni Murray with Mark Steel, Tony Livesey with Justin Moorhouse and Shaun Keaveny with Miles Jupp.
The winner will be announced across all the BBC Radio networks on Red Nose Day.
For more information on Stand Up For Comic Relief visit the Red Nose Day website.