THE SUPREME SUPREMES & THE JACKSON 6
Hi all, another cheesy pic to kick off an oh so fashionable blog!...
I'm sooo into this Motown malarky, because I have a serious tendancy to sway towards the cheesier side of life you see...
Hence why I frog marched Producer's Julie and Janine to a wicked local vintage store to be transformed into Supreme Supremes. Once upon time Janine and I were in 'Girl's Allow it' a 90's girl group, since Charlotte leaving the original line up, we felt it only natural to go back to our Motown roots.
3 WAYS TO GET THE SUPREMES LOOK TO WORK FOR YOU!...
1) Find two friends and wear one consistant matching colour dress' even if they are different in shape.
2) Adopt long gloves always for Motown glamour.
3) Don't let it all hang out, since when did you see a Supreme with both cleavage and hotpants?
Next I got carried away and decided that I belonged in the Jackson 5, which of course would make the only female member and the legendary band would then be remembered as Jackson 6!
3 WAYS TO PULL OFF THE JACKSON 5 LOOK:
1) If you are a boy keep your shirt unbuttoned to mid-chest and the collars long / if you are a girl a v neckline will create the same affect.
2) Think about colours that make you think of the 70's - Oranges, bottle green, brown, khaki.
3) If your trousers don't have flare then forget it!
Check out all the Motown Artists styling it