The purpose of these blogs is to create a supportive and supported learning environment for English language learners. Please bear this in mind when blogging or writing comments.
We reserve the right to fail blogs or comments which:
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages ('spam')
- Are unrelated to the topic
- Include contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses
- Are written in anything other than English
- Contain links to other websites which break our Editorial Guidelines
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others