MEMORY TAPES: 11TH MAY 2012
We're back to normal this week for Memory Tapes following Shaun's special birthday celebration last week.
This week is the turn of Julian Leighton who writes...
"We got married back in 2006 and by far the most difficult thing to agree on were the songs to go on our mix, every guest got a copy and the tunes were all important to us as a couple.
"We're both big fans of Sigur Ros and we walked out of the wedding to Hoppipolla so that clearly features but there's a nice variety of stuff on there, hope you like it."
Here are the tracks...
1. Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros
2. Neighborhood #2 (Laika) - The Arcade Fire
3. California Soul - Marlene Shaw
4. 93 Til Infinity - Marlena Shaw
5. Lost without You - Stephen Fretwell
6. Which Will - Nick Drake
7. Only Love Can Break Heart - Saint Ettiene
8. The Pounding (Live) - Doves
9. I feel Love - Donna Summer
10. Picture This - Blondie
11. Dreaming Of You - The Coral
12. Blowing Up My Mind - The Exciters
13. All You Need Is Love - The Beatles
14. What The World Is Waiting For - The Stone Roses
15. All I Need - Air
16. Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez
17. Is This Love - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
18. Your So Cool - Hans Zimmer
19. Your Love - Frankie Knuckles
20. (Hidden Track) Onions & Goujons - Turnipwagon (a friend of ours who mixed the CD for us)
If you'd like to take part in Memory Tapes, email Lauren your details.