This week's Memory Tape has been submitted by by listener Dan Rosewarne and harks back to the early age of digital music libraries, so no cassette cover for Dan who was clearly blazing a post analogue trail back in the day.
Here's Dan to shed some light:
"It was put together back in 2000 just as a collection of songs I really liked, but also as I was just beginning to start keeping music digitally and these songs in this order mixed together really well (which I'd just about figured out how to do on a computer).
Because it was digital, it's somehow manage to stay with me through various computers, iPods and iPhones and subsequently I listen to it quite often. There are some obvious classics on there, but also some brilliant tracks that didn't get heard much, especially Angelica (who always reminded me a bit of Kenickie), Scarfo and the brilliant Joyrider cover of Rush Hour."
1. Smashing Pumpkins - 1979, 2. The Hives - Fell In Love With A Girl,
3. The Soundtrack Of Our Lives - Sister Surround, 4. Ash - Lose Control,
5. The Wannadies - I Love Myself, 6. Angelica - Concubine Blues
7. Airhead - Everybody Needs, 8. Beck - Nicotine & Gravy
9. The AnimalHouse - Wasted, 10. Hefner - I Love Only You
11. The Flaming Lips - She Don't Use Jelly, 12. Mull Historical Society - Barcode Bypass
13. Idlewild - Roseability, 14. Joyrider - Rush Hour
15. Presidents of America - Lump, 16. Scarfo - Comonaut No.7
17. Gay Dad - Joy, 18. Pixies - La La Love You
19. Weezer - Hash Pipe
Listen on to hear which of Dan's tracks we'll be playing on the show.
Inspired? Feel free to email the show with your own Memory Tape.