Here are the top ten facts you didn't know about the EastEnders' 25th anniversary l!i!v!e! episode. Get ready for some numerical revelations!
- An average episode of EastEnders has 4 camera operators the live episode will have 36
- There are 13 make-up artists, 12 dressers and 16 props people for the live episode.
- 7,500 metres of cable from 2 outside broadcast trucks will link all the technical equipment together.
- 51 members of cast will be taking part in the live episode.
- 3 golf buggies will be whizzing cast from one set to another. The shortest length of time an actor has to get from one set to another is 2 minutes 11 seconds.
- There will have been 1 read through, 2 full dress rehearsals, 3 full days of rehearsals and 1 technical rehearsal in the lead up to the big day.
- There are 10 suspects but none of the cast know 'whodunnit', the actor/actress will find out if they are the killer 30 minutes before the episode goes live.
- Executive Producer, Diederick Santer, came up with the 'whodunnit' idea a year ago; it has taken 9 months of planning to get the episode live on air.
- There will be over 400 shots in the live episode.
Watch the cast have a nice sit down and a chinwag in our live episode diary room
Switch over to BBC Three after the live show to watch cast interviews, behind-the-scenes footage plus the moment the actor/actress is told they're the killer.
Get chatting on our Facebook and Twitter pages