Help us create the ultimate collection of BBC Comedy wedding moments...
Dear Comedy Blog readers,
You are cordially invited to help us choose a collection of classic wedding clips for our latest collection from the comedy archive.
It's pretty hard to beat that shock proposal from Sean Bean in The Vicar of Dibley, but which marital moments from the BBC Archives should we vow to renew?
- Lord Flashheart crashing Blackadder's wedding?
- Smithy's big speech at Nessa's wedding in Gavin and Stacey?
- Bad things to say at a wedding... Mock The Week style?
- Ardal O'Hanlon's secret to spicing up married life?
- Miranda's search for a hot wedding date?
We don't want to recycle the same old clips either.
Can you think of any hidden gems that clip shows always overlook? Are there any forgotten sitcom scenes, sketches or stand up routines that we've broadcast over the years that never get the love, respect and adoration they deserve?
If we can find them, we'll do everything we can to use them. We do need your suggestions quickly though as there's an event on April 29th we're trying to plan this for.