Mrs. Brown's Mother's Day Message
Mothering Sunday is in a few weeks time (April 3rd to be precise). If you've not got a gift for your mammy yet, why not surprise her with a personal message from Mrs. Brown?
Is there a message you'd like Mrs. Brown to pass on? What better way to tell your mum how much she means to you than getting a foul-mouthed Irish matriarch to do it for you!
Or if you can't think of a message, tell us why your mum deserves a special mention by Mrs. Brown.
Whatever it is pop it down - you can leave your messages:
1. Here on the BBC Comedy Blog
2. On Twitter, tweet to @BBCComedy using the hashtag #AskMrsBrown
3. On the BBC Comedy Facebook page
Please Note: When contributing to this post your comments and username may be used on the Mrs. Brown's Boys programme page, BBC Comedy website and YouTube channel.
More from Mrs. Brown:
- #AskMrsBrown - Mrs. Brown answers your questions!
- Mrs. Brown gets a surprise in the kitchen.
- Writer-performer Brendan O'Carroll talks about dressing up as Mrs. Brown and how she manages to get away with anything.
Mrs. Brown's Boys continues every Monday evening on BBC One at 10.35pm