#AskMrsBrown: Your Questions Answered!
Update: Mrs. Brown has been answering even more of your questions! Click here to watch the second part of her video blog.
Mrs. Brown has been rather busy this week, meddling in her son Mark's marriage to Betty. However, she's taken time out to read through and respond to your questions. So see if you have got a reply in the video below!
Mrs. Brown will be back answering more questions throughout March. Please do keep them coming.
You can #AskMrs Brown here on the blog or:
1. Add a comment to the video on our YouTube Channel
2. On Twitter, tweet to @BBCComedy using the hashtag #AskMrsBrown
3. Post your questions on the BBC Comedy Facebook page
Please Note: When contributing to this post your comments and username may be used on the Mrs. Brown's Boys programme page, BBC Comedy website and YouTube channel.
More from Mrs. Brown's Boys:
- Producer Stephen McCrum explains how he took Mrs. Brown from the stage to the screen.
- Mrs. Brown finds another way to embarrass her daughter, Cathy
- Writer, creator and star of Mrs. Brown's Boys, Brendan O'Carroll reveals Mrs. Brown's perfect day
Mrs. Brown's Boys is on BBC One every Monday evening at 10.35pm.