That Mitchell and Webb End of Series Quiz
1. David and Robert didn't go into comedy just to do jokes of course. Every series of Mitchell and Webb also aims to achieve real change in a specific way. Here are the goals for each series. But which is the goal for series four?
a) End child poverty.
b) Develop commercially-viable nuclear fusion.
c) Learn to set more realistic goals.
d) Despair at the impossibility of effecting change with a comedy show.
2. David Mitchell is famously superstitious. Which of the following will he not allow in his dressing room before a recording for, in his words, "obvious health and safety reasons"?
c) A rabid fox
d) Anything made of Bakelite.
3. If you are a Mitchell and Webb fan you'll know the Anthem. But what is the last line of the second verse?
a) "So funny days shall never cease."
b) "And Germany and France in flames."
c) "Nor tinker with the status quo."
d) "This page intentionally left blank."
4. Robert has to pop to the shops but is frightened of the ninjas. Can you help him find the way?
a) Shouldn't there be a map or a maze or something?
b) I'm afraid I don't know this part of town very well.
c) I am a ninja and he has nothing to fear if he does our bidding.
d) Done it!
5. Gareth Edwards, the producer, is actually on holiday at the moment and is compiling this quiz in his own spare time. Are you happy now?
a) If I'd known he'd be so huffy about it I wouldn't have bothered.
c) So? I'm reading it in my spare time and I'm not complaining.
d) I have other issues you know nothing of that put real happiness forever beyond my reach.
Continue reading for the answers...
Mostly A: You are sensitive and caring, but friends may take advantage!
Mostly B: You are an apiarist.
Mostly C: Consider taking a gap year and re-applying.
Mostly D: 63% Let down by a disappointing frog dissection.
Mostly E: You have a mild subversive streak but crave the reassurance of structure, if only to have something to give context to your rebellion. You are the perfect Mitchell and Webb fan!
And now for your reward - a preview clip from tonight's final episode:
Gareth Edwards is Producer of That Mitchell and Webb Look. Watch the last in the current series tonight at 9pm on BBC Two. Read more of Gareth's unique insights in the blog archive.