Is Breast Best? Live Q&A with Cherry Healey and Dr Trisha MacNair
Thank you for all your questions, comments and views about breastfeeding for Cherry Healey and Dr Trisha MacNair.
All comments are pre-moderated which may delay publication. Not all comments will be published when the volume of comments is very high, or if they contain material that may offend other users.
The BBC is not responsible for the content of external websites linked from this page.
BREASTFEEDING HELPLINES AND WEBSITES
- National Breastfeeding Helpline: run by the Association of Breastfeeding Mothers and The Breastfeeding Network. Visit the website.
Helpline: 0300 100 0212
- Association of Breastfeeding Mothers: a charity run by mothers for mothers, giving friendly support and supplying accurate information to all women wanting to breastfeed. Visit the website.
Helpline number: 08444 122 949 (also supports the National Breastfeeding Helpline.)
- Baby Friendly Inititative: provides up-to-date information on research and breastfeeding activity in the UK. Users can subscribe to email updates. Visit the website.
- The National Childbirth Trust: a leading charity for parents, supporting people through pregnancy, birth and early parenthood. Visit the website.
Helpline: 0300 330 0771
- La Leche League Helpline: strives to help mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information and education. Visit the website.
Helpline number: 0845 120 2918
- United Kingdom Association for Milk Banking: a registered charity that supports human milk banking in the UK. Visit the website.
- BBC Health website: newborns and feeding
- NHS Breastfeeding information