All posts on "About the BBC" by Tim Davie
- Review of the BBC's Performing Groups - 13:46 UK time, Monday, 18 June 12
- BBC winners at Stonewall Awards - 12:37 UK time, Friday, 4 November 11
- John Myers' review of the BBC's popular music stations - 10:10 UK time, Tuesday, 14 June 11
- Portrayal of lesbian, gay and bisexual people in broadcasting - 16:13 UK time, Thursday, 30 September 10
- The search begins for new Radio 4 Controller - 10:18 UK time, Friday, 30 April 10
- The Future of 6 Music - 17:42 UK time, Tuesday, 13 April 10
- The BBC Strategy Review & BBC Radio - 13:26 UK time, Thursday, 4 March 10
- Portraying the LGB community on the BBC - 09:37 UK time, Friday, 22 January 10
- The future of audio: the UK Radioplayer - 10:46 UK time, Thursday, 19 November 09
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.