All posts on "About the BBC" by Roger Mosey
- BBC London 2012 Olympics plan has something for everyone - 10:12 UK time, Thursday, 22 July 10
- The countdown to London 2012 - 11:44 UK time, Thursday, 10 June 10
- Major Events - 14:27 UK time, Friday, 29 January 10
- Tea with the Mayor - 14:48 UK time, Thursday, 3 December 09
- Setting out our ambitions for 2012 - 14:54 UK time, Thursday, 26 November 09
- 1000 days and counting... - 13:58 UK time, Friday, 30 October 09
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.