All posts on "About the BBC" by Jana Bennett
- BBC Trust publishes Licence Reviews - 10:10 UK time, Monday, 8 November 10
- Building a BBC for all of the UK - 12:28 UK time, Friday, 2 July 10
- The BBC's Window of Creative Competition explained - 08:59 UK time, Thursday, 27 May 10
- A decade of BBC Digital - 17:16 UK time, Wednesday, 9 December 09
- Christmas with the BBC - 10:32 UK time, Monday, 7 December 09
- Unlocking the archive - 09:38 UK time, Thursday, 29 October 09
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.