All posts on "About the BBC" by Amanda Rice
- The BBC's commitment to developing opportunities for women - 13:48 UK time, Thursday, 8 March 12
- A snapshot of age portrayal in the industry - 08:11 UK time, Tuesday, 31 January 12
- Everyone has a story - the BBC's new diversity strategy - 08:57 UK time, Tuesday, 24 May 11
- BBC Chairs Cultural Diversity Network - 10:30 UK time, Wednesday, 9 March 11
- BBC Diversity Consultation opens today - 10:01 UK time, Wednesday, 10 November 10
- The BBC's award-winning diversity - 12:13 UK time, Tuesday, 1 December 09
About this blog
Senior staff and experts from across the organisation use this blog to talk about what's happening inside the BBC. We also highlight and link to some of the debates happening on other blogs and online spaces inside and outside the corporation.
This blog is edited by Jon Jacob.
Subscribe to this blog
You can stay up to date with About the BBC via these feeds.
If you aren't sure what RSS is you'll find our beginner's guide to RSS useful.