Like this page?
Send it to a friend!
Drive to stay Alive
Quiz leaflet detail
Did you pass the test?
Test your driving knowledge. As part of BBC WM's Drive to stay Alive campaign, road safety quiz leaflets have been distributed to schools in the West Midlands. The leaflet's questions and answers are below.
Warning signs are which shape?
1) Traffic signs that give warnings are generally what shape?
1) Answer: Triangular signs for warning.
2) If you feel tired on a long journey what should you do?
- Turn the radio up and buy a strong coffee?
2) Answer: Find a safe place to stop the car and have a rest.
Which means 'no overtaking?'
3) One of these signs means no overtaking, which one is it?
3) Answer: The circular sign on the left, containing two car symbols.
4) This sign has a specific meaning, what is it?
- No stopping
4) Answer: No stopping.
5) Which of the following is most likely to distract you when driving?
- Talking to a passenger
5) Answer: Using a mobile phone.
Q6) What does this sign mean?
- Ring road ahead
6) Answer: Mini roundabout.
7) Who should wear a seatbelt in your car?
- Only the driver
7) Answer: Everyone.
8) What does this sign mean?
- You have priority over oncoming traffic?
8) Answer: Give priority to oncoming traffic.
9) You are approaching a red traffic light; the signal changes from red to what colours?
- Green, then amber and red
9) Answer: Red and amber, then green.
10) Loud music in a car can be dangerous because...
- It distracts you
10) Answer: It distracts you.
last updated: 11/04/2008 at 20:30